Styles Yoga 200 Hour
The Hot Yoga Spot in Albany. Begins Sept 2022.
Styles Yoga is a professional and effective 200 hour foundational teacher training program at The Hot Yoga Spot. Each training is intelligently organized and executed in a way that makes it a highly enjoyable life-changing experience.
The Styles Yoga Experience
Our modern approach to yoga emphasizes safety and alignment while honoring traditional practices and beliefs. Learn how to teach successfully while embracing your own styles and unique personality. Completing a yoga teacher training program is a great way to embrace your own practice and knowledge of yoga.
- Creative Vinyasa Sequencing
- Safe Alignment of Over 100 Postures
- Applied Anatomy
- Physiology of Yoga
- Hands-On Assisting
- The Ethics of Being a Good Yoga Teacher
- And More
- Aaron is the creator of Styles Yoga & lead instructor.
- Learn more about Aaron
- Amy is the anatomy instructor for Styles Yoga.
- Learn more about Amy
FALL 2022 Training Dates
September 10th &11th
September 24th & 25th
October 8th & 9th
October 22nd & 23rd
November 5th & 6th
November 19th & 20th
December 3rd & 4th
December 17th & 18th
January 7th & 8th
- Saturdays: 8:00am-7:00pm
- Sundays: 8:00am-5:30pm
Tuition- Paid In Full (Early Bird): $2,500
*Pay in full 30 days prior to training start date.
Tuition- Paid In Full (Late Bird): $2,600
*Paid in full within 30 days of training start date.
Tuition- Payment Plan: $2,700
*Pay a $500 deposit. Make an additional payment of $245 at each training weekend.
- Styles Yoga Teacher Training Manual
- (Purchase day one of training – $20)
- Styles Yoga Anatomy Manual
- (Purchase day one of training – $30)
- A New Earth by Eckhart Tolle
- (Read together throughout training)
- Inside The Yoga Sutras by Reverend Jaganath Carrera
- (Read by weekend two of training)
Click here to read testimonials and learn more about the program from Styles Yoga trainees.