Styles Yoga 200 Hour
The Hot Yoga Spot in Albany. Next Program Begins January, 2023
Styles Yoga is a professional and effective 200 hour foundational teacher training program at The Hot Yoga Spot. Each training is intelligently organized and executed in a way that makes it a highly enjoyable life-changing experience.
The Styles Yoga Experience
Our modern approach to yoga emphasizes safety and alignment while honoring traditional practices and beliefs. Learn how to teach successfully while embracing your own styles and unique personality. Completing a yoga teacher training program is a great way to embrace your own practice and knowledge of yoga.
- Creative Vinyasa Sequencing
- Safe Alignment of Over 100 Postures
- Applied Anatomy
- Physiology of Yoga
- Hands-On Assisting
- The Ethics of Being a Good Yoga Teacher
- And More
- Aaron is the creator of Styles Yoga & lead instructor.
- Learn more about Aaron
- Amy is the anatomy instructor for Styles Yoga.
- Learn more about Amy
Spring 2023 Training Dates
January 14th & 15th
January 28th & 29th
February 18th & 19th
March 4th & 5th
March 18th & 19th
April 1st & 2nd
April 15th & 16th
April 29th & 30th
May 6th & 7th
- Saturdays: 8:00am-7:00pm
- Sundays: 8:00am-5:30pm
Tuition- Paid In Full (Early Bird)
$2,500 ($500 deposit + balance of $2,000)
*Pay in full 30 days prior to training start date.
Tuition- Paid In Full (Late Bird)
$2,600 ($500 deposit + balance of $2,100)
*Paid in full within 30 days of training start date.
Tuition- Payment Plan
$2,700 ($500 deposit + payments of $245 paid each training weekend)
*Pain in full by end of training.
- Styles Yoga Teacher Training Manual
- (Purchase day one of training – $20)
- Styles Yoga Anatomy Manual
- (Purchase day one of training – $30)
- A New Earth by Eckhart Tolle
- (Read together throughout training)
- Inside The Yoga Sutras by Reverend Jaganath Carrera
- (Read by weekend two of training)
Click here to read testimonials and learn more about the program from Styles Yoga trainees.