Styles Yoga 200 Hour
The Hot Yoga Spot in Albany. Next Program Begins January, 2024
Styles Yoga is a professional and effective 200 hour foundational teacher training program at The Hot Yoga Spot. Each training is intelligently organized and executed in a way that makes it a highly enjoyable life-changing experience.
The Styles Yoga Experience
Our modern approach to yoga emphasizes safety and alignment while honoring traditional practices and beliefs. Learn how to teach successfully while embracing your own styles and unique personality. Completing a yoga teacher training program is a great way to embrace your own practice and knowledge of yoga.
- Creative Vinyasa Sequencing
- Safe Alignment of Over 100 Postures
- Applied Anatomy
- Physiology of Yoga
- Hands-On Assisting
- The Ethics of Being a Good Yoga Teacher
- And More
- Aaron is the creator of Styles Yoga & lead instructor.
- Learn more about Aaron
- Sean is the anatomy instructor for Styles Yoga.
- Learn more about Sean
Spring 2024 Training Dates
January 13th & 14th
February 3rd & 4th
February 17th & 18th
March 2nd & 3rd
March 23rd & 24th
April 6th & 7th
April 20th & 21st
May 4th & 5th
May 18th & 19th
- Saturdays: 8:00am-7:00pm
- Sundays: 8:00am-5:30pm
Tuition- Paid In Full (Early Bird)
$2,500 ($500 deposit + balance of $2,000)
*Pay in full 30 days prior to training start date.
Tuition- Paid In Full (Late Bird)
$2,600 ($500 deposit + balance of $2,100)
*Paid in full within 30 days of training start date.
Tuition- Payment Plan
$2,700 ($500 deposit + payments of $245 paid each training weekend)
*Pain in full by end of training.
- Styles Yoga Teacher Training Manual
- (Purchase day one of training – $20)
- Styles Yoga Anatomy Manual
- (Purchase day one of training – $30)
- A New Earth by Eckhart Tolle
- (Read together throughout training)
- Inside The Yoga Sutras by Reverend Jaganath Carrera
- (Read by weekend two of training)
Click here to read testimonials and learn more about the program from Styles Yoga trainees.