Styles Yoga 200 Hour
The Hot Yoga Spot in Albany. Begins January 2022.
Styles Yoga is a professional and effective 200 hour foundational teacher training program at The Hot Yoga Spot. Each training is intelligently organized and executed in a way that makes it a highly enjoyable life-changing experience.
The Styles Yoga Experience
Our modern approach to yoga emphasizes safety and alignment while honoring traditional practices and beliefs. Learn how to teach successfully while embracing your own styles and unique personality. Completing a yoga teacher training program is a great way to embrace your own practice and knowledge of yoga.
- Creative Vinyasa Sequencing
- Safe Alignment of Over 100 Postures
- Applied Anatomy
- Physiology of Yoga
- Hands-On Assisting
- The Ethics of Being a Good Yoga Teacher
- And More
- Aaron is the creator of Styles Yoga & lead instructor.
- Learn more about Aaron
- Amy is the anatomy instructor for Styles Yoga.
- Learn more about Amy
January 29th & 30th
February 12th & 13th
February 26th & 27th
March 12th & 13th
March 26th & 27th
April 9th & 10th
April 23rd & 24th
May 14th & 15th
May 21st & 22nd
- Saturdays: 8:00am-7:00pm
- Sundays: 8:00am-5:30pm
Tuition $2,628.00: Includes weekends of training & a light vegetarian lunch/dinner each day. This also includes Aaron's hot yoga classes at all The Hot Yoga Spot locations during training.
$100 Discount: You are eligible for this discount if you attend an open house or have attended 50 sessions at The Hot Yoga Spot over the last 52 weeks.
Payment Plan: After paying the $500 deposit, pay off the balance in installments of $235/$248 each training weekend. 12-month extended payment plans are also available by request.
- Styles Yoga Teacher Training Manual
- (Purchase day one of training – $20)
- Styles Yoga Anatomy Manual
- (Purchase day one of training – $30)
- A New Earth by Eckhart Tolle
- (Read together throughout training)
- Inside The Yoga Sutras by Reverend Jaganath Carrera
- (Read by weekend two of training)
Click here to read testimonials and learn more about the program from Styles Yoga trainees.