Updated Procedures for Indoor Classes
The Hot Yoga Spot is overjoyed to welcome students back to indoor classes! We have made some great enhancements to our yoga studio and have new policies in place to adhere to NYS guidelines and keep everyone safe.
Sanitation Equipment & Safety Enhancements
- Each studio is equipped with an MA-40H13 medical-grade HEPA air purifier.
- Each studio is equipped with multiple UV-C germicidal sanitation lamps to clean the air before and after every yoga class.
- Sanitation stations outside each studio are complete with hand sanitizer, mat spray, garbage receptacles, cleaner, and more.
- High-contact areas and yoga studios are thoroughly cleaned after each class.
- Masks are optional throughout your visit at The Hot Yoga Spot.
- Temperature checks and COVID-19-specific waivers must be signed upon check-in.
- Please try to bring your own rental mats, props and towels.
Help Us Keep You Safe
- Reservations required to control class size and limit time at the desk.
- Masks are optional during your class. If you have compromised immunity or are not vaccinated, feel free to wear yours.
- Leave immediately after class so we have time to disinfect.
- Showers and changing spaces are temporarily unavailable.
- Take belongings with you after class because lost and found items will be discarded daily.
- Chat with friends outside after class instead of in the building and maintain proper distancing.
- Do not attend class if you have any symptoms, have been exposed to anyone who is sick, or have traveled to a high-risk area.
New Reservation Policy
- Reservations are required to ensure proper distancing and trace attendance.
- We have a limited class capacity for the time being so if you don't reserve your spot you could end up arriving and not being able to participate.
- Because of limited space and a high demand for classes, reservations must be booked and cancelled at least 1 hour before yoga session start times. This is extremely important to ensure students are able to fully enjoy the options available.
- If you do not attend a class and fail to cancel it at least 1 hour in advance, you will not be credited.
- If you don't know how to access your account or make reservations, email us and we will be happy to assist.
WAITLIST: If you have a spot reserved on a waitlist and it becomes available, you will be added to the class and receive a notification right away. We will make sure you receive at least 1 hour's notice but typically you will find out much sooner than that. Please check your email an hour before the class starts if you were waiting for a waitlist spot to ensure you use it for class. Please make sure you have notifications enabled in your studio account or message us to check for you.