Styles Yoga 300 Hour
The Hot Yoga Spot in Albany. Next Module Begins April 2024
Styles Yoga offers a 300-hour supplementary instructor training program that will take your teachings and personal practice to the next level. There are eight six-day modules, each of which will bring you deeper into anatomy, physiology, meditation, asana practice, advanced sequencing, and yoga philosophy.
You only need to complete four of the eight modules for your certificate but extra modules can be taken for Yoga Alliance CE credits. Enhance your skills instructing private lessons, workshops, advanced asana, and more at our Albany yoga studio.
April 13th & 14th
April 27th & 28th
May 11th & 12
Hours: Saturdays 12:00pm - 7:00pm, Sundays 12:30pm - 7:00pm
Where: The Hot Yoga Spot, Albany NY
***Read chapters 1-6 prior to weekend one.
Learn to teach effective workshops.
Learn to lead effective private lessons.
Practice teaching a workshop and receive valuable feedback from your instructor and peers.
Practice teaching a private lesson and receive valuable feedback from your instructor and peers.
Learn how to promote and market yourself.
Delve deep into the philosophy contained within the Bhagavad Gita
- Refine and learn new creative ways to sequence your classes.
- Learn how to change things up and stay interested in what you're offering your students.
- Discover effective ways of cuing and communicating with your students.
- Learn how to apply hands-on assists and adjustments safely for many different postures.
- Practice teaching Vinyasa flow classes and receive valuable feedback from both your instructor and peers.
- Delve deep into the philosophy contained within the Yoga Sutras of Patanjali
- Discuss the 8-Limb Path and learn how to apply these principles into your everyday life.
This continuing education module is perfect for any instructors looking to refine and improve their teaching skills. There's plenty to gain from this training regardless if you've just graduated a 200-hour training program or you've been teaching for many years. This is also a very helpful module for anyone who may have completed an online training during the pandemic but missed out on the wonderful benefits of learning within a studio setting. This training is open to yoga instructors of all levels and does not require an “advanced” asana practice.
Click here to read testimonials and learn more about the program from Styles Yoga trainees.