1) Select the level you are completing at from the three choices below.
2) Complete the classes in your chosen level each week (Sunday-Saturday). You are welcome to take more than one class each day, as long as you complete the correct number and style of classes each week. - Example: The class name must contain the correct word for that class to count toward your requirement. When taking a FLOW class, acceptable choices would be: Yoga Flow, Power Flow, Core Flow, Flow & Let Go, etc. If you are taking a POWER class, acceptable choices would be Power Yoga, Power Vinyasa, Power Flow, etc.
3) Complete the selected level for five weeks in a row (begin any week in March). You may take different classes each week; however the level you are participating in must stay the same. You can attend classes at any The Hot Yoga Spot location.
4) For each week of the tournament you must complete the correct number of classes and the correct class styles for your level. You cannot do a lesser number of classes by combining class types. -Example: If you take a Power Flow class, this would count for a Power requirement or a Flow requirement, not both.
5) Remember that you are responsible for making reservations, arriving on time and checking in at the front desk. If you attend a class but don’t check in at the front desk and we don’t know you attended, it doesn’t count. At the end of week five, email us and receive your prize!